🔸 2 Medium Potatoes
🔸 1/3 cup Flour (Maida)
🔸 1 Scoop Origin Protein Powder (Unflavored)
🔸 Salt to Taste
🔸 Spring Onion
🔸 Chili Flakes
🔸 5 cloves garlic
🔸 1 tsp sesame seeds
🔸 2 tbsp neutral vegetable oil
- Boil potatoes in salty water (500ml water : 1.5 tbsp salt)
- Mix potatoes, flour, protein powder, 2 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil
- Keep kneading the dough for 8-10 minutes until you get a non sticky, soft dough
- Divide the dough and roll out into thick noodles
- Cook in boiling water until the noodles start floating to the top. Drain
- Add scallions, chili flakes, sesame seeds and garlic and top it off with very hot oil.
- Add salt if required, and mix.
- Serve hot and enjoy.