#Happy Gift Hamper
Origin’s #Happy Gift Hamper contains:
- 5 flavours of Daily Vegan Protein from Origin Nutrition
- A pair of Choc Hots – Jus’Trufs
- Smoothie bowl made using coconut from Thenga
- Coconut shell fork from Thenga
- Organic Artisanal Soaps from Limn Designs
- Festive box from The Packing Company
Gift your loved ones Health & Happiness this festive season! All the products in this hamper are sustainable & environmental friendly.
Why Origin’s #Happy Gift Box?
What makes Origin’s
#Happy Box a Perfect Gifting Option?
- A pair of Chok Hots from Jus’trufs
- These Vegan chok hots are made of 60% dark chocolate with a subtle dash of coffee to give you the perfect Hot Chocolate drink in every sip – just stick them in 200 ml of Vegan milk and you’re good to go!
- 500 ml Coconut Smoothie Bowl + Fork from Thenga
- Made from 100% natural & reusable coconut shells – they add a unique and aesthetic look to your dining set.
- Organic Artisanal Soaps by Limn Designs
- You & your washroom are going to be smelling fabulous with these flavoured/scented soaps handcrafted by Indian artisans to deliver the refreshingly clean look you deserve/crave!
- Festive Packing box by The Packing Company
- What’s outside matters too! Made from imported hardboard material the box is sturdy, compact & adds a gorgeous anticipation to your gifts nestled inside!
- Vegan Protein Sachet x 5 by Origin Nutrition
- Origin’s daily vegan protein in all 5 flavours (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Coffee Caramel, Unflavoured)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Origin Nutrition protein shake a good meal replacement?
Yes. Based on your daily nutrition requirements, macros and exercise levels, you can use Origin Nutrition protein shake as a meal replacement, or anytime during the day. However, for a completely balanced meal, we recommend a good mix of vegetables, good carbs from your favourite fruits and healthy fats like nuts and seeds.
How much protein do I need?
As per the Dietary Reference Intake (DRI), the required amount is 0.8 gms of protein per kg of body weight. But that could differ from person to person based on activity level, age and current health condition. Although 0.8 gms of protein might be sufficient to prevent deficiency in an average sedentary person, your requirement could be higher or lower. Try our Protein Calculator to understand how much protein is best suited to your lifestyle.
As a vegetarian, how can I get the right amount of protein?
As per the Dietary Reference Intake (DRI), the required amount is 0.8 gms of protein per kg of body wVegetarian diets are generally considered healthy due to good amounts of fibre. But they can lack the required amounts of protein as whole foods don’t contain enough quantities. Based on your daily activity levels and lifestyle, vegan protein powders can help supplement your protein requirements, and give you that extra boost through the day.
Will Origin Nutrition Protein help me lose weight?
As per the Dietary Reference Intake (DRI), the required amount is 0.8 gms of protein per kg of body Weight loss is about creating a calorie deficit. And that means the total calories you spend in a day should be higher than the total calories you consume. That said, a high-protein diet definitely helps with weight loss. An Origin Nutrition protein shake can keep you satiated through the day, and also energise your evening run!
Our products receive the highest quality of certifications, to assure our customers that they have been regularly tested for quality.