PROTEIN PUFFED RICE TREATS
Calories 170 Kcal
- Line a 9-inch by 9-inch pan with with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted peanut butter, maple syrup, protein powder and vanilla until it forms a dough like consistency.
- Add puffed rice to the peanut butter mixture. Use your hands to gently fold the rice crisps into the mixture. Then, pour mixture into the pan.
- Using a spatula, spread mixture out evenly and press into pan so the bars are compact.
- Place into fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving or storing, use a sharp knife to cut your treats into squares.