Strawberry Protein Pancakes
Calories – 125 kcal per serving
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1/3 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoons Brown Sugar or Jaggery
- 1/8 Salt
- 1/3 Scoop Strawberry Origin Nutrition Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- To make the vegan buttermilk, combine the apple cider vinegar, coconut milk with the
vanilla extract and set it aside.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, brown sugar or jaggery, salt, and one scoop of Strawberry
flavoured Origin Nutrition Protein Powder in a large bowl.
- Combine the vegan buttermilk with the dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix the
batter. In case the batter is still thick then add a bit of water to thin it out
- On medium heat, add one teaspoon of olive oil to a pan.
- Once the pan is heated, pour in ¼ cup of the batter.
- Once the pancake begins to bubble, flip it over and cook to a golden brown.
- Repeat for the rest of the batter.