Vanilla Protein Ice Cream (No Churn)
Calories – 250 kcal per serving
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1 scoop Origin Nutrition Vanilla Vegan protein
- 2 tablespoons plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup thick coconut milk/cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Add oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, capsicum and celery. Cook until vegetables have softened. Add
- Place a loaf tin in the freezer.
- In a blender or mixer, blend the bananas till smooth. Add in the Vanilla Protein and blend for another 10 seconds. Add in the milk, coconut milk or cream and maple syrup. Blend again till everything is combined.
- Transfer everything into your loaf tin and place it in the freezer. to ensure that it doesn’t become too icy, take the loaf tin out every 30 minutes and beat the mixture with a whisk in the pan. Do this thrice and then leave in the freezer till set.
- Remove it to thaw at least 10 mins before serving.